Schwing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schwing

Schwing of Magtheridon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Priest apply *ACCEPTED*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nasil

Shadow Priest apply *ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Priest apply *ACCEPTED*   Shadow Priest apply *ACCEPTED* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:24 am

Name: Nasil
Spec: Shadow 13/0/58
Class: Priest

Why do u use this spec ?
When I started to gear up in TBC I was shadow and I played some arena as shadow too (S1). When I got interested in raiding I respecced Holy and stayed Holy until I got bored and quit playing on the priest, when I leveled in WoTLK I thought that why not stay Shadow and try it out again. And just that build were the one most priests used.

Why do u use these Glyphs ?
Hmm... Strange question after the first one but anyway. I use these glyphs:
Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain
Glyph of Shadow
Glyph of Shadow Word:Death
As far as I know these are the best glyphs in the game for a Shadow Priest at the moment.

Would respec if needed for the guild ?
Ofcourse, but since I only have had time to gear shadow my gear got some hit and stuff like that, that's not that good for holy/disc or what ever your priests in the guild prefer to use.

Experience in raid with other specs ?
As I wrote before I was Holy in TBC and we cleared some bosses in TK and SSC (before most of the nerfs) but that isn't much to hang in the Christmas tree. Very Happy

Experience in raid with other classes (with alts or if u rerolled) :
After I stopped playing on my priest and rerolled a Warlock on Shattered Hand and we cleared everything up too SWP. I raid leaded some raids in MH too if that counts as experience.

Professions and reasons for choosing them (also add if u can craft anything useful worth mentioning)
Mining: 450/450 - I mostly used it for money before but I'm thinking about change to enchanting or jewelcrafting.
Tailoring: 424/450 - It was a clear choice in TBC for priests so I kept it.

Time Played (/played):
Time played on level 80: 6 days 2 hours
Time played on this character total: 80 days estimated

When did you start playing WoW?:
3 years ago

[ Raid Experience]

Pre-TBC : MC, Onyxia, BWL, AQ, ZG ...

TBC (please specify if you killed a boss for the first time after patch 3.0):
Cleared: SSC, MH, TK(except Kael), MH, Black Temple, Gruul, Mag ... - All before 3.0

WOTLK : Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25, (VoA 10/25)

Which is the best encounter in WoW from your point of view and why ?
Archimonde (Mount Hyjal) because lore wise It's a very epic fight and It really separates the "noobs" from the people with a brain and I loved when me and a friend had jumping contests with the Tear from the small hills just in front of the World Tree. Smile

[ Gear ]

Please post a link to your Armory profile here:

Describe your off-spec gear if u have any :
Described it at the question "Would respec if needed for the guild ?."

[ Previous Guilds ]

Guild: Two Weeks

Reason for leaving:
Just a guild with some IRL friends.

[ Raids ]

When are you able to play? (example. Friday: 15:00 - 23:00)

Monday: 15:00 - 00:00
Tuesday: 16:00 - 00:00
Wednesday: 15:00 - 00:00
Thursday: 18:00 - 00:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 00:00

Do you have anything that could influence "negatively" your playtime ?
I'm a diabetic so I have to get some medicine at 21:00 but that takes maybe 3-5 min. Other than that it shouldn't be any problems.

[ You ]

MSN/E-Mail/Other contact information: Nasildreth@hotmail.com (RP email -.-)
Do you have a microphone to use with Ventrilo?: Yes
Do you have a stable internet connection ?: 10 mbps, Telia. (People from Sweden knows that Telia is the best, hmm... maybe not but it's stable for sure) Very Happy

Do you know someone in Schwing who would recommend you?
Einberliner, Malevolence(<3)

What is your motivation to join Schwing?
I heard from Malevolence that you are a very friendly and good guild, I don't know so much about your progress and stuff like that since WotlK have been pretty easy but I know you will clear it all sooner or later. Wink

Which do you believe are your main advantages as a player?
I always stay calm and I'm very "Geek" when it comes to reading patch notes and tactics. I'm a quick learner and criticism encourage my will to perform to max.
Back to top Go down
Cereal

Cereal

Shadow Priest apply *ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest apply *ACCEPTED*   Shadow Priest apply *ACCEPTED* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:56 pm

A very good application and we're in need of a shadowpriest so I will give you that spot. But if I give you that spot I want you to improve your gear a bit. Running 10-man Naxx and other 10-mans etc.
Whisper an officer in-game for an invite.

Greetz Cereal
Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest apply *ACCEPTED*
Page 1 of 1