Schwing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schwing

Schwing of Magtheridon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malevolence, Blood elf rogue *ACCEPTED*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malevole

Malevolence, Blood elf rogue *ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: Malevolence, Blood elf rogue *ACCEPTED*   Malevolence, Blood elf rogue *ACCEPTED* I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:15 pm

[ Character ]

Name: Malevolence
Spec: Combat, 17/54/0
Class:Rogue
Why do u use this spec?: Because i lack a dagger to go mutilate
Would respec if needed for the guild?: I sure would Smile

Experience in what big raid instances? (Pre TBC, TBC and WotLK): Pre TBC: full mc, full bwl, full AQ40, Razuvious in naxx. TBC: Full TK, SSC, Gruuls, Mag, Kara, ZA, a few bosses in BT and MH. WotLK: Almost full naxx 10/25 (full as a druid). OS 10/25. Don't think VoA is worth mentioning rly Very Happy

Time Played (/played):57 days, 8 as level 80
When did you start playing WoW?: All my mates played and i felt left out Very Happy.

Any high level professions? Can you craft anything useful worth mentioning?: Full mining, i can make titansteel bars :OO. Also skilling engineering at this time, around 300 skill.

[ Gear ]

Arcane Resistance: zero
Fire Resistance: zero
Frost Resistance: zero
Nature Resistance: zero
Shadow Resistance: zero ://

[ Previous Guild ]

Guild: Symposium
Reason for leaving: Slacking guildmembers. Wiped and blamed lag. No progress what so ever :/.

[ Raids ]
When are you able to play?
(example. Friday: 15:00 - 23:00)

Monday: 15 - 23
Tuesday: 15 - 23
Wednesday: 15 - 23
Thursday: 15 - 23
Sunday: 13 - 23

[ You ]
MSN/E-Mail/Other contact information: Joooonathan@hotmail.com
Do you have a microphone to use with Ventrilo?: Aye Smile
Do you have a stable internet connection ?: Yep
Do you speak/write/understand proper English?: I sure do :>.

Do you know someone in Schwing who would recommend you?: Ah, i know Bandagespec IRL Smile.

What is your motivation to join Schwing?: You seem like a really cool guild. Heard from Bandagespec that you cleared naxx25 first week and the feeling of progress is great. I think you'd like having me in the guild. Ive got lots of time to play and I do as im told. I also make sure i know tactics before a boss encounter.

Wish me luck :>
Back to top Go down
Cereal

Cereal

PostSubject: Re: Malevolence, Blood elf rogue *ACCEPTED*   Malevolence, Blood elf rogue *ACCEPTED* I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Looks good from my PoV, the experience is good and your a friend of Bandage which is nice.
But if I/we invite you you got to promise me fixing your gear tops asap. By that I mean Naxx-10man Heroics etc and enchants/gems. If you can fix that I've got a spot for you.

You can /w Cereal or Thornberry in-game
Back to top Go down
Cereal

Cereal

PostSubject: Re: Malevolence, Blood elf rogue *ACCEPTED*   Malevolence, Blood elf rogue *ACCEPTED* I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Accepted on the therms.

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malevolence, Blood elf rogue *ACCEPTED*   Malevolence, Blood elf rogue *ACCEPTED* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malevolence, Blood elf rogue *ACCEPTED*
Page 1 of 1