Schwing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schwing

Schwing of Magtheridon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yulan

Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN* Empty
PostSubject: Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN*   Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:12 pm

[ Character ]

Name: Yulan
Spec: Retribution with Blessing of Kings (see armory)
Class: Paladin
Why do u use this spec? I use this spec to do damage. Along with solid dps, the spec brings many utilities to raids such as mana regeneration, blessing of kings buffs (to free up talent points for holy paladins) and an aura that allows the raid to do more damage.
Would respec if needed for the guild?: Yes, if my retribution spec needs to be tweaked. Under very exceptional circumstances I am willing to respect protection or holy (I do have the gear for it).

Experience in what big raid instances? (Pre TBC, TBC and WotLK):
Pre-TBC: I played as an alliance rogue on Vashj server. Raid instances are MC, Onyxia, ZG, AQ20, BWL. TBC was released before the guild could start AQ40 or Naxx. Before TBC, I rerolled a horde rogue on Ahn’Qiraj server.
TBC: During this time I levelled up my horde rogue to 80. The raids we did were Karazhan, Gruul and Magtheridon. Near the release of WoTLK I rerolled a paladin. The guild disbanded before it could progress to Black Temple or Sunwell Plateau.
WotLK: My experience here are having cleared Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum (no drakes up) and Vault of Archavon on both normal and heroic difficulty. My guild has not cleared Eye of Eternity on normal or heroic (the furthest we have is phase 3 so I know the tactics).

Time Played (/played): 14 days on Paladin
When did you start playing WoW?: About 2 weeks after classic WoW’s release in Europe. I was a Warcraft 1,2 and 3 fan.

Any high level professions? Can you craft anything useful worth mentioning?: My enchanting skill is at 440 and I have bought the main shard trading recipes. However I currently don’t have a second profession because I just unlearned skinning (450). Once I max up my fishing and cooking, I plan to level up Jewelcrafting as my second profession.

[ Gear ]

Please post a link to your Armory profile here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=yulan&searchType=all

Arcane Resistance: None
Fire Resistance: None
Frost Resistance: None
Nature Resistance: None
Shadow Resistance: None
I am willing to farm resistance gear if the guild desires.

[ Previous Guild ]

Guild: <Random>
Reason for leaving: Instability. It has changed its name to Forever Lasting and most recently merged with Before Sunrise. The merge created a surplus of paladins so I figured it would be best if I take my skills elsewhere.

[ Raids ]
When are you able to play?
(example. Friday: 15:00 - 23:00)

Monday: Unfortunately I am unable to raid on Mondays
Tuesday: 17:00 – 00:00
Wednesday: 17:00 – 00:00
Thursday: 17:00 – 00:00
Sunday: 18:00 – 00:00
The above times relate to in-game time. These are just rough estimates though because I often play earlier or later than the time mentioned.

[ You ]
MSN/E-Mail/Other contact information: lokman368@hotmail.com
Do you have a microphone to use with Ventrilo?: Yes
Do you have a stable internet connection ?: Yes
Do you speak/write/understand proper English?: Yes

Do you know someone in Schwing who would recommend you?: No

What is your motivation to join Schwing?:
My main reason to join Schwing is because I feel I have to leave my current guild to progress further in high-end content. I am still a Warcraft fan and I want to find out what happens in the lore. I want to see how the Lich King is defeated (still quite a few patches ahead). I am therefore willing to do everything to achieve this. I am punctual and turn up to raids on time, I farm gold to buy consumables when I am not raiding and of course, turn up in the correct spec. What I also do not do is suddenly go eat or AFK during raids. When I sign up for raids, I allocate enough time so that I can sit there and play non-stop until the raid is over.
Of course, I also expect a mature and friendly environment from the guild. For a guild such as Schwing I do not expect to see people giving up after a couple of wipes. I also hope that this guild has more stability than my previous ones so we can really get to know each other. It hurts me to leave my guild-mates who I have been raiding with for such a while.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Cereal

Cereal

PostSubject: Re: Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN*   Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:21 pm

The best apply Iv'e seen to this guild so a + to that. However, great experience and age. You seem like a really nice guy and a skilled player. Though your gear level is a bit low, is that your PvE gear on armory? Cause I see like 4 PvP items. If you want a spot you will have to promise the officers some things considering your gear. I can't give you an answer right now I will return further with an answer.

Until then just hold on mate : )

Greetz Cereal
Back to top Go down
yulan

PostSubject: About my gear   Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:37 pm

Unfortunately, the armory you saw is actually what I currently use for pve. I understand that I shouldn't use pvp gear, but I find those pieces better than the blues that I previously wore. The good news is that I am aware of my gear limitation and that I am already working on replacing my pvp gear.

I am currently crafting the Spiked Titansteel Helm, farming HoS hc for the bracers and after that possibly craft the Ice Striker's cloak. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be any pve shoulders I can get from heroics or crafting. With the situation of my current guild, raiding isn't something I can be certain of.
Back to top Go down
Melgore

Melgore

PostSubject: Re: Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN*   Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:08 pm

yeah, great apply and you seem like a great guy that understands raiding.
Back to top Go down
Bandagespec

Bandagespec

PostSubject: Re: Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN*   Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Hey Yulan and thanks for applying!

As people have mentioned, your gear is a problem but I'll invite you as an initiate. Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay in Schwing and to raid with us.
Whisper me or any officer in-game for an invite.

Greetings
Bandagespec a.k.a. Stalfos
Back to top Go down
silep

PostSubject: Re: Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN*   Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Take notes guys, this is how an application should be done.

I know this guy is competent and sensible before I've seen him raid because of his grammar and structure in the application.
Back to top Go down
Cereal

Cereal

PostSubject: Re: Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN*   Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:25 pm

Welcome mate.

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN*   Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yulan - Retribution Paladin *WITHDRAWN*
Page 1 of 1